Monday, September 8, 2014

How to get more likes!

Hi everyone

Have you found the secret to getting more like on Bubblews?

 I have learned that if you have lots of connections and you like there post they will also return the favor by liking your posts.


Most time as soon as you have published a new bubble your followers will flock to your post to like it. Now it is generally expected that you will also view and like your follower article too.


As I stated in another article this is a site where you don't get many visitors from outside of the site. Most of your views, likes and comments will come from the connections that you make.


I now have thirty  published bubbles. I have never posted the maxim bubble in one day, which is ten per day. I may post two or three per day.


My like, views and connections are growing.


Happy bubbles my friends.


Is Bubblews working for you?
Leave answer in comments.


Peace out


Written by....Flinnie


Image credit: Google image

No comments:

Post a Comment