Sunday, December 14, 2014

Bubblews Does Pay!




Hello everyone!



I received my first PayPal account deposit thirty two days after I hit the redemption button.


When I redeem I had a little over $50.00 PayPal charges a small fee for processing the deposit from bubblews or any other companies that you write or blog for.


I was very happy to receive my first payment from blogging on bubblews.



You read so many bad reviews about bubblews not paying it writer that you start wondering if any of it true, now I can tell everyone that it's false.



If you have been Leary about joining because of the reviews don't be, you will get paid. I have proof in my PayPal account.

Bubblews is a great place to blog my friends.


That all for now.


Peace out.


Written by....Flinnie.


Image credit: Google search for free image.

No comments:

Post a Comment