Sunday, August 24, 2014

Day Five On Bubblews

My Bubbling Story.
Hi everyone


 I have been posting on Bubblews for less than a week In that time I have found post from people that I know from squidoo. I was glad to find a few friendly faces there, I have read alot of there post.

 They seem to be happy there.I am hoping that this site will be my go to place to write, post and earn some money.



Lot of people post about getting there first payout or echecks. Some complain about how long it take to get that payout once they reach the $50.00 payout min.  What get me about payout is that some people reach it  very fast. Like in two week. I know you can make ten post a day and if all of your followers view, like, and read your post your bank will fill up pretty fast. I have seen people account with 3,000; 4,000; 5,000; 6,000 and up to 50,000 followers.



After five days I only have eight teen post. I need to buckle down and try to post ten post a day at least once or twice a week. As I said before the post don't have to be long at all. Some of the posters have been there since day one and have up to a 1,000 post. People post day and night, from all around the world.



I now have almost $5.00 in my bank, not sure if I will reach payout in 30 days. I seam to be moving at snail pase. But never the less I am having fun at Bubblews meeting new people every day.

Did you reach payout the first month on Bubblews?
Please leave answer in comments!



Peace Out,


Flinnie


Image Credit: Google Image

No comments:

Post a Comment