Thursday, August 21, 2014

Server Error

Bubbling ....I like it.
Warning Warning!


Bubblews has some sort of serious server error going on this morning. I tried to like a few posts today but the server error would not let me.


It is early morning and a lot of people from all around the world are up writing and posting, liking, and commenting.


I was able to read one bubbler article about the server error before I can hear to write this blog post. She said that it had her a little worried waking up to a server error.


Let's just hope that it is a minor glitch, and all will be fine soon. I would hate for the site to have some big problem.


Last night before bed I was able to post two articles. All was well with them. I also read a few of my fellow bubbles post. I was able to like and comment on them.


Have you come across a lot of glitch or error on Bubblews?
leave answer in comments


Peace Out


Flinnie.

Image Credit: Google Image

No comments:

Post a Comment